Address: Megali Rahi, Inofita, Viotia, 32011, Greece
Contact Person: Mrs. TINA EKMEKTZOGLOU - MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Year founded: 1982
Company Type: Producer
Activity: Aluminium semis and intermediate services
Sub Activities: Die Casting, Powder Coating, Profiles for building
Company Profile: ALUMINCO, situated in Inofita (40km from Athens & 70km of the int. airport EL. BENIZELOS), Viotia, is the first company of this sector that, since its establishment, begun the production of items made of cast aluminium on traditional patterns.
Today, with 29 years of experience, our company has evolved to an integrated vertical aluminium industry.
The production center includes integrated processing units, units of powder coating, assembling, fishing, packaging and storage.
ALUMINCO offers aluminium-based modern architectural and constructive solutions, which include:
- A complete series of tilt & turn sliding and thermal break aluminium systems.
- Several series of on aluminium panels for any architectural and building need, emphasizing on aesthetics, functionality and safety.
- Safety doors and reinforced doors for main entrances of any building. Available in traditional or modern styles, in a large variety of designs and colors.
- Railing systems for balconies, verandahs and stairs. In traditional and modern designs, of cast aluminium or inox type combined with polycarbonate panels.
- Outdoor systems, such as pergolas, patios, entrance canopies, yards and lighting, offering integrated solutions for buildings of high demands.
Our exporting experience to more than 60 countries throughout the world, keeps ALUMINCO dedicated to product research and development, satisfying the qualitative, aesthetic and functional needs of the demanding and rapidly developing markets.
The powder coating procedure is based on QUALICOAT specifications for SEASIDE CLASS; our company conforms to the quality system ΕΝ ISO 9001 and the system of environmental management ΕΝ ISO 14001.
All aluminium and railing systems are designed, developed and tested by the department of Research & Development and then are certified by recognized institutes and international organizations, such as IFT Rosenheim of Germany, Instituto Giordano of Italy, EKANAL (Greek Center of Aluminium Development of Greece), etc.